Friday, October 17, 2014

Palo Alto VA Hospital Again

Done with all the testing, Finally!  We now know what I don't have; and I now have a suspected genetic defect that only about 1% of all Americans are proven to have - boy am I lucky!  In fact, I am very lucky as 10% of all Americans (of European descent) actually have this disease.  What of the other 9%?  They will eventually pass on at an early age with a misdiagnosed cause of death.  While I, at least will have a correct diagnosis, there is no telling what damage this disease has already done to my internal organs (only suspicions and it doesn't appear too bad).  If many have questions about this disease I guess I will have to open a new blog (as this doesn't really pertain to RV travels) just to cover this disease.  With this knowledge I now can incorporate how this will affect my RV travels.  We will be leaving Alameda Fairgrounds on Sunday 10/19/2014 to return to the Sierra.  It will also delay my Easterly travels by about a month, but other than that, it will not affect my family's RV travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment